1. Types of Personal Information Collected Through the Service
We may collect the following types of Personal Information through the Service:
- Your contact information such as first and last names, email address, job title, affiliate organisation (if any), phone number and any applicable Self-Assessment Data (see below);
- Personal information contained in legal agreements (such as invoices and orders);
- Information posted by you to the Service such as comments, suggestions, feedback, opinions, or media; and
- Any other Personal Information you submit through the Service or to us in the form of an email.
2. Types of Uses of Information & Personal Information
- To provide and improve the Service and offerings or services provided by us to better understand how users access and use the Service and offerings provided by us;
- To process product orders received through the Service or other ways you communicate them to us (e.g., email, phone);
- To evaluate business opportunities;
- To effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement;
- To adjust offerings or services provided by us to you;
- To provide you with information about our products and services that we believe you may find of interest, including to send you mailing lists, and marketing and promotional e-mails;
- To authenticate visitors to the Service;
- To be able to respond to requests or inquiries, and for similar, customer-service-related purposes; and
- We automatically collect through the Service information that is often not personally identifying, such as the website from which visitors came to the Service, Service visitors’ IP address, browser type and other information relating to the device through which they access the Service. We may combine this information with the Personal Information we have collected from you.
For clarity, we do not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access to, or alteration of personally identifiable information you provide to us. You make any disclosure of personally identifiable information to us at your own risk.
3. Types of Sharing of or Disclosures of Personal Information
We may share or disclose Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- In aggregated, or non-personally identifying, forms of information about Service users for marketing, advertising, research, statistical analysis or other reasonable business purposes;
- To provide you with information relating to products or services that we believe you may find of interest;
- In response to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law;
- To protect or enforce our rights including with respect to our assets and properties;
- In the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of assets, in whole or in part, of our business or any of its affiliates;
- In the process of fulfilling orders, providing, or performing functions on our behalf (e.g., such as third-party service providers, contractors, payment processors, banks, and collection agencies); and
- To provide products or services requested including the self-assessment test providers.
4. Cookies, Beacons and Analytics
When you interact with the Service, we strive to make your experience easy and meaningful. Our Service uses technology, or those of third-party service providers, such as cookies, web beacons (clear GIFs, web bugs) and similar technologies to track user activity and collect site data. We may combine this data with the Personal Information we have collected from you.
b. Web Beacons
Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on webpages and may not be disabled or controlled through your browser.
c. Third Parties
As noted, we may also engage third parties to track and analyse Service activity on our behalf. To do so, these third parties may place cookies or web beacons to track user activity on our Service. We use the data collected by such third parties to administer and improve the quality of the Service, analyse usage of the Service, and provide a more enhanced user experience on the Service, such as personalising and delivering relevant offers and content based on user activity on the Service. We do not provide these third parties with your Personal Information.
d. User Content
e. Third-Party Links
f. Email Policy
We may use your email address to communicate with you about orders you have placed, inquiries you have made about our products and services, or information you have shared with us through the Service or email. We may send you emails from time-to-time, about information that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you news and offers about our products and services, or those of our chosen partners. Examples include, but are not limited to, our blog, newsletter, information about special offers, or other products or offerings.
g. International Use
5. How to Contact Us
While we strive for error-free performance, we cannot always catch an unintended privacy issue. As a result, we encourage your questions and comments about any privacy concerns. Please direct them to us by an email to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org